THATCamp 2012 in a Nutshell
- Jon Hazell on Ethics of Data Visualization
- Ben Brumfield on a product from the undergrad curriculum workshop!
- Building a Professional Persona Online « On public humanities on Workshop on building an online professional persona
- Jadrian on Notes from “Regular Expressions, Text Processing, and Web Scraping” Workshop
- James on Lightning Talks (Dork Shorts)
BefriendLog in to befriend author
- Instructional Technologist, Video Producer
- Website: erineileenmurphy.com
Erin Murphy is a documentary producer and educator who is particularly interested in short-form storytelling. She has worked in higher education for the past five years, teaching production and helping others produce their own videos. Erin just finished post-production on a short documentary produced in collaboration with a history professor and an engineer professor at Bucknell University. The documentary focuses on the last operating grist mill in Pennsylvania and it's quirky owner. Erin is currently producing an independent web series called “How We Learned" (http://howwelearned.com). The series explores how people are creatively inspired and they ways in which they learn skills to construct and reshape the worlds they live in. She is teaching a course on short-form video at Colby College during their January term.